August 31, 2011

COOL STORY SIS


I sat behind this real popular guy in one of my high school classes and I said something funny out loud and then he turned around and said something even funnier! And I was supposed to snicker and let it go. So I politely laughed. 20 seconds later, I think about it and was like "dayum, that's super funny. I think I'm going to laugh out loud again even though the moment has clearly passed. Maybe this will be our inside joke thing or a lifelong friendship will blossom or something. Yes, I'll sign your yearbook. Remember that time in Mr. Casas class? Yeah, how could i forget?" And I laughed out again. Everyone involved in the experience has moved on. But Im just starting apparently and have got on the roller coaster [of Laughter]; I'm heading into the first loop. I stopped laughing really fast because I cannot lose my cool, right? Social suicide. I mean, popular guys talk to me all the time.  I think I see a 2nd loop.  OMG they just took my picture did I have a stupid face? WEEEEEEEE LAUGHING OUT LOUD WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS LISTENING TO MR CASAS IS CRAAAAZYYY.  [Why is muffling laughter SO hard? How can I laugh at the same time I'm cursing myself?! These questions still haunt me all these years later. You would think momentary self hatred could stop a giggle. False.] I ended up having to hide my head in the pit of my elbow on my desk, pretending to sleep or something. My laughter was muffled but you could tell I was still laughing because my back was moving up and down and I was still making a sound like this fucking cartoon dog.



I think the guy even turned around and was like "it was not that funny."

OMG IM LAUGHING AGAIN ABOUT THIS BRB HIDE MY HEAD IN SHAME.

No comments: